On May 31, 2019, DHQ Nowshera Jobs 2020 District Headquarter Hospital Latest Advertisement, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced vacant positions of Electrician (BPS-06), Driver (BPS-06)
Jobs in District Headquarter Hospital Nowshera Attention! Male/Female individuals domiciled in Nowshera and its adjoining districts. Do you wish to become part of District Headquarters Hospital, Nowshera, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa? If yes, there are distinguished career opportunities waiting for you.
Competent male/female individuals fulfilling the eligibility criteria are encouraged to avail this golden opportunity.
You can be the one getting a job and combining your passion to serve humanity with personal professional growth. For complete information and application procedure, read the article below.
Brief Introduction of District Headquarter Hospital Nowshera Jobs 2020 DHQ
Sanctioned in 2005 by Jamat-i-Islami leader Qazi Hussain Ahmed, the District Headquarters Hospital, Nowshera, KPK, is a Category-A, 250-bed hospital with fine medical services.
It provides satisfactory medical services to around 1.3 million people of the Nowshera and near-by districts. Gynea, ENT, nephrology, and cardiology are among the most prominent services offered by the hospital. The hospital provides round the clock services at economical rates sanctioned by the government. The management of the hospital is committed to offering more services, such as MRI, CT scan, etc. The hospital was completed in late 2016 at a cost of Rs. 2 billion.
- Electrician (BPS-06)
- Driver (BPS-06)
- Domicile: Nowshera, KPK/Adjoining Districts
- Qualification: Matriculation Science/02-03 years diploma in relevant field
- Age Limit: 18-32 years
How to Apply for DHQ Nowshera Jobs 2019:
Applicants interested to apply and meet the above eligibility criteria are required to dispatch following documents sealed in envelope latest by March 02, 2020., on the address given below.
- Job Application on a plain paper along with a copy of curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Attested photocopies of educational certificates, domicile, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) along with three (03) recent passport size photographs.
Terms and Conditions
- A 100% quota for the children of deceased, 25% quota for the children of retired class-IV employees, 2% quota for persons with disability and 3% quota for minorities (non-muslims) is reserved.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the provincial government.
- Only experience certificate received from government departments after educational qualification will be accepted.
- The number of vacant positions can be increased/decreased at any stage of recruitment.
- List of shortlisted applications will be displayed in the office of the concerned staff.
- Original documents of the applicant(s) will be checked at the time of interview.
- Verification of educational certificates and other testimonials of successful applicants will be carried out from the relevant board, university or faculty, etc.
- Legal proceeding will be initiated against applicants submitting fake/forged information or documents.
- The concerned officer can cancel the test/interview without specifying any reason.
DHQ Nowshera Jobs 2020
- Applications should reach at the given address latest by March 02, 2020.; late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test/interview.
- Applicants called for the test/interview will not be given any TA/DA.
- Medical Superintendent, District Headquarter Hospital, Nowshera, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.