Are you a graduate or postgraduate looking forward to pursue your further studies in Germany? The good news is that German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD) has announced DAAD Masters Scholarships. If you are interested to know more about the scholarship program then keep scrolling below.
DAAD Masters Scholarships 2018-2019 Details:
German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD) has announced DAAD Masters Scholarships for candidates who have pursued their last academic degree (mostly bachelors or exceptionally masters) not older than 6 years with a chance to pursue further studies on scholarship in Germany. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
Scholarships in the following fields are available:
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program (Ph.D.)
- Depending upon the candidates’ academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates will be provided.
- Health, accident and personal liability insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance.
Educational Qualification Required: The candidates must have their last academic degree (usually Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) not older than 6 years.
Experience Required: Minimum 2 years professional experience.
- The candidates are required to fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills).
- The candidates must have a Bachelor degree (usually a 4 year course) in an appropriate subject.
- The candidates must have a professional experience of at least 2 years.
- The candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate as well as support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
- The candidates are required to apply online or by post.
- The application form can be downloaded from below.
- The following documents will be required for the sake of application processing:
- Duly filled DAAD application form
- Hand-signed CV (The candidates are required to use the europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
- Copies of awarded academic degrees
- Copies of academic transcripts
- A copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Proof of language abilities such as ILETS or TOEFL in case of English Language proficiency proofs and German language of the subjects being taught in German language.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the DAAD Masters Scholarships advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.