Cultural Exchange/China Government NTS Scholarship Programme 2018
NTS Scholarship Program: The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) has given a task to conduct National Test Service (NTS) of the GRE (Local) Subject-Wise test for the subjects mentioned scholarships on NTS website.
China Government NTS Scholarship Programme 2018
Cultural Exchange/China Government Scholarships Programme 2018 invites applications for candidates of Master’s and PhD’s in various subjects. The scholarships are expected from many countries such as China and others Countries.
These scholarships are sponsored by the countries who allow tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowances for the students which are from different countries.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download the application form and the deposit slip from the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, or by clicking here:Click Here:
- Fill the application form and deposit slip properly and pay the prescribed test fee Rs. 870/- in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, MBL, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
- Application form along with the receipt (original paid copy of the Deposit Slip) should be sent to the following Address:
NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Who Can Apply:
Those candidates who have completed their Masters in relevant fields or have equivalent 16 years education can apply for this scholarship. Moreover, both male and female graduates can apply.
- The Candidates must have 1st Class Masters degree or equivalent degree in relevant field of study.
- Candidates who have more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarships will be granted on merit on the basis of NTS test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota. The Candidates which are selected will have to take language course of the respective country (if applicable).
- Students who are waiting for their results are not eligible to apply.
Age limit for each candidate is 35 Years.
NOTE: Application Forms which are filled improperly, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip or submitted by hand will not be accepted.
Last Date: 17-01-2018