Counter Terrorism Department CTD Balochistan Police Jobs: Hello guys! have you completed your BA? Or even if you have only done your matric, you are lucky. Because now even with this qualification as matric you can get a permanent job in Baluchistan police department.
This is the time when Baluchistan Police counter-terrorism department (CTD) has just announced a number of seats i.e. a total of 35 seats of different cadres. just scroll down to get the complete information about the type, number and other qualifications detail about the CTD jobs Baluchistan.
Information of Counter Terrorism Department CTD Balochistan Police Jobs
With immense pleasure, we at startjobs have come across this job which is very valuable for candidates residing in Baluchistan. What candidates need to do is have a domicile in Baluchistan province and they are eligible to apply for this job.
- Stenographer (BPS 14) with a total of 6 seats available in the province.
- Data entry operator (BPS 12) with a total of 21 seats available in the province.
- Junior Clerk (BPS 11) with a total of 8 seats available in the whole province.
Qualifications for CTD jobs 2018
Qualification for the three jobs is different as you can see it below:
- Stenographer must have at least matric as a qualification for applying for the post. He/she must also have a shorthand speed of 120 words/minute. Moreover, apart from having done office course from a registered body, the candidate should be able to type both English and Urdu as 40 words per minute.
- For the post of data entry operator, the candidate needs to have a bachelor degree with a six months computer training course from a registered institution. The typing speed should be 163v depression per minute. Apart from it, command over every program of MS-Office is essential.
- For the post of junior clerk (BPS 11), typing speed of 30 words per minute is required. the qualification should be minimum metric. Those candidates who have the knowledge of computer will be given preference.
NOTE: Candidates from the province of Balochistan are only eligible to apply for the above-mentioned posts.
How To Apply for CTD Balochistan Jobs 2018
- The candidates have to write an application in which they will mention the post for which they are applying. The applicants can submit the application in the following places. CTD Complex link berwari road Quetta, and in the offices of all DIG’s of Baluchistan i.e. gowadar, khazdar, loralae, Sibi, makran.
- The age should be between 18 to 28 years. (There is a general relaxation for the candidates according to the policy of 2017)
- Candidates should also submit 2 passport size photograph, challan form of Rs. 200, ID card, Domicile with academic certificates along with application forms.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will come for the interview and No TA/DA will be provided.
Last Date To Apply:
the last date to apply for the above-mentioned posts is 25 April 2018
Friends don’t wait now because such opportunities are hard to come by these days. whenever such an opportunity calls you to be the first to go for it. Best of luck from the team of startjobs.pk we wish you all the best. just hit the subscribe button on the bottom of the page to get notifications of jobs.