Commonwealth Share Scholarships Program 2019 By the Government of UK: Just like every year this year too, the government of United Kingdom is inviting applications for its Commonwealth Share Scholarships Program for the year 2019. This will be a fully funded program in which applicants will be able to study their Master’s degree in any of the selected universities of UK.
This initiative of the government is to provide the students from the least developed and the lower-middle income countries a chance to prosper study at the best universities. So, all the people from Pakistan are also eligible to apply for this program. This program will be funded by the UK department for International Development (DFID). Guys this is a great opportunity at your hands if you want to study abroad and that also on scholarship. So, if you are interested in Commonwealth Share Scholarships Program then read out all the details given below for further information.
Check More Scholarship Programs: CLICK HERE
Commonwealth Share Scholarships Program 2019:
- This program will be taking place in the United Kingdom.
- From this program you can avail scholarship for Master’s degree only.
- This will be a fully funded program.
- The application deadline is 14th March 2019.
Which Fields Can You Study from This Scholarship?
The selected candidates for the scholarship can study the following fields for the program:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
What Will This Scholarship Cover?
- This scholarship will cover the air travel expense from your country to UK and back after the completion of the degree.
- Approved tuition fee.
- Clothing allowance where applicable.
- Stipend for living allowance.
- Excess baggage allowance
- Paid test of Tuberculosis (TB).
- Thesis grant (all the cost incurred in preparing a thesis).
- Child allowance if the candidate is widowed, divorced or a single parent.
Eligible Countries for Commonwealth Share Scholarships Program:
Candidates from the following countries are eligible to apply for the program:
- Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
- The applicant must be granted refugee or a citizen of any above-mentioned country.
- The candidate must be willing to start his/her academic studies in UK for the academic year September/October 2019.
- The applicant must be unable to afford to study in UK without this scholarship program.
- The applicant must not have worked for more than 1 academic year or more in any high-income country.
- The last date fort application submission is 14th March 2019.
Commonwealth Share Scholarships Program 2019
By clicking this below button, you shall be directed towards the online application portal.