College Of Ophthalmology And Allied Vision Sciences provides vacancies on the basis of ADHOC for 01 years as per criteria. Interested candidates must apply for the following vacancies.
COAVS Jobs (Description):
The candidate age limit will be 22-40 years. The required experience of candidates for the posts will be 01-03 years. There are 16 vacancies for the candidates.
5% quota for minorities, 3% quota for disabled persons and 15% quota for women will be reserved. Age relaxation will be given to government servants according to Punjab government.
- Assistant Professor Diagnostic
- Assistant Professor Ophthalmology
- Glaucoma Specialist
- Community Ophthalmologist
- Medical Officers
- MBBS or FCPS(Surgery)/MS(Surgery) for Assistant Professor Diagnostic
- MBBS or FCPS(Surgery)/MS(Surgery) for Assistant Professor Ophthalmology
- As same as Assistant Professor(Ophthalmology) for Glaucoma Specialist
- MBBS and MSc for Community Ophthalmologist
- MBBS with MPhil or MSc for Epidemiologist
- DOMS/MCPS and MBBS for Medical Officers
- Lahore, Pakistan
How to Apply:
Candidates submit their applications along with detailed curriculum vitae on plain paper with typewritten. Attach the attested photocopy of the necessary document in which academic certificates, domicile, degrees etc and Id card with 02 recent photographs of passport size.
No TA/DA is required. Domicile of Punjab will be required. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Last Date to Apply / Deadline:
- The last date is 23 July 2018