Join Pak Army Jobs as Captain & Major Through Short service Regular Commission SSRC 2018: Hey Fellows !!! Do you want to join pak army jobs? or searching for Pak Army Jobs for Captain & Major. So You can apply through SSRC.
Click on Red Bell Button to Subscribe for Daily Updates about Pak Army Jobs and Armed Forces Jobs.
Join Pak Army as Captain, Major Through SSRC 2018 Apply Online Registration Short Service Regular commission (Job Description):
Pakistan Army has come back with great opportunities for individuals. Applicants can join Pakistan Army as Captain I Major Through Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC).
Applicants are invited from all over the pakistan to join this Job, Those who have dual nationality may have to surrender nationality other than Pakistan.
Final Selection will be made soon. Higher qualified candidate may apply. A person who is rejected by ISSB or PAF may not apply. Permanently declared unfit by medical board may not apply.
Male and Female candidate may apply. Professional written test and intelligence test will be taken by AS & RCs. Let's have a look at Vacancies:
Positions For Pak Army Jobs:
These are physical criteria. Male must b 5 feet 4 inch (162.5cm) and Female candidate must be 5 feet (152.4cm). Weight must be as per the body Mass index. Male and Female Married and Un Married may apply. These are the Ineligiblity Condition, Read it for your guidance as per the Pakistan Army.
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Classified Specialist
- Sub Specialist
- General Duty Dental Officer
Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC Center Abbottabad and AFPGMI Rawalpindi will be taken for 22 weeks, There is 12 Weeks Basic Military Training as well at AMC Centre Abbotabad for male PTC Officers.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA/ OTS / JCA/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA I OTS / JCA I Graduate Course or equivalent Naval I PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed I removed / debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
How to Apply For Pak Army Jobs For Major & Captain:
Desirable Applicants may apply online or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). If you want to apply online you have to visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Those who want to register from AS&RCs. Applicants are required to go to AS&RCs for registration of roll no aloing with these documents: