Apply for Cadet College Warsak Peshawar Jobs 2019 For Lecturer (BPS-17) Latest Advertisement for the job seekers of KPK. The very famous Pakistan Army affiliated college, Cadet College of Warsak Peshawar is looking for qualified and experienced personnel for the post of Lectures, Librarian and Accounts Officers in their institute.
These are BPS – 17 Posts for citizens of KPK only. Good salaries as per the Market Rate will be offered to the recruited candidates.
Both Male and Female candidates hailing from KPK district are welcomed to apply. If you think you are qualified for these posts then do check out the eligibility criteria, application deadline and application procedure for further details.
Cadet College Peshawar Jobs 2019 Latest Current Opportunities
- Lecturers (BPS-17)
- Librarian (BPS-17)
- Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
Eligibility Criteria (Required Experience and Qualifications):
- Lecturers (BPS-17): The candidate must have done a Master’s degree in concerned subject with 1st Division and must have a professional degree in teaching / Education. The candidate must also have at least 5 years of experience in Cadet Colleges or any reputed Colleges / English Medium Schools.
- Librarian (BPS-17): The candidate must have done a Master’s degree in concerned subject with 1st Division and must have a professional degree in teaching / Education. The candidate must also have at least 5 years of experience in Cadet Colleges or any reputed Colleges / English Medium Schools.
- Accounts Officer (BPS-17): The candidate must have at least 07 years of experience in (i) Accounting (ii) Book Keeping (iii) Accounts Audit, (iv) Bank Transaction (v) Accounts, (vi) Management / Accounts Ledger. Moreover, preference will be given to candidates who have done the job as Accounts Officer in any other Cadet College. OR those who have served in Army and FC Retd Sub Major and Honorary Lieutenants / Captains with rich experience of handling accounts of Headquarters.
How to Apply For Cadet College Peshawar Jobs:
- All of the interested individuals are requested to send their applications along with their CV and attested copies of documents on this address: Frontier Scouts Cadet College Warsak – Peshawar.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- For more information please refer to the official advertisement attached below.
Cadet College Peshawar Jobs 2019
- The last date to apply for these posts is 15th June 2019. No late applications will be entertained!