ANF Jobs 2018 in Anti Narcotics Force: In the search for ANF Jobs? Want to get associated with one the best Anti Narcotics force in Pakistan? Well, then it has just been announced by GCU that there are multiple vacancies available in Anti Narcotics for all provinces of Pakistan.
Just recently, ANF has announced jobs 2018 for all provinces of Pakistan. If you are looking for the job of Sub-Inspector, ASI or Constable Jobs in ANF and want to be a part of Anti Narcotics Force then from below you can get all the desired information you require such as Vacancy details, Downloading of the UTF Application Form & Deposit Slip for ANF Jobs.
You can also view the video below which has the complete procedure to apply for ANF Jobs.
First, see the video on how to apply for these jobs from below.
Subscribe our Channel “The Knowledge Junction” On Youtube for more Job and other informational videos.
Number of Positions Available:
- 160 Vacancies are available
Candidates can apply from these provinces:
- FATA / Gilgit Baltistan
- Open Merit
Top Jobs of the Week:
Anti Narcotics Force Jobs 2018 Detailed Information:
Anti Narcotics Force Jobs 2018 are available. There are around 160 vacancies available and Looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and talented individuals who are passionate and committed towards their organization.
You can apply for Sub Inspector, Assistant, ASI, Constable, Clerk, Stenotypist, UDC, Naib Qasid and many other support staff positions.
They are hiring for Bureau’s Headquarter located in Rawalpindi. Candidates from All over Pakistan can apply. There are no higher qualification requirements for this recruitment program. Candidates must have done relevant qualification according to their position. Middle Pass, Matriculation, Intermediate (FA, F.Sc), and Bachelors (BA, BBA. B.Sc) can apply.
Candidates can also apply according to their reserved quota of the province or from open merit quota. Universal Testing service is handed over the task of recruiting and interviewing and will hiring personnel for ANF recruitment program.
It must be remembered that selection done will be made on pure merit basis and only UTF shortlisted candidates will be called for the further procedure on behalf of ANF.
We request all the interested and eligible candidates to check the availability of positions, how to apply procedure and Video (From above), Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Deadline & Advertisement Before Applying to Anti Narcotics Force Jobs 2018.
Positions Are Available in Anti Narcotics Force
- Sub Inspectors, – (5 Vacancies are available)
- Sub Inspector Hardware, – (05 Vacancies are available)
- Assistant, – (01 Vacancies are available)
- Steno typist, – (02 Vacancies are available)
- Upper Division Clerk, UDC, – (02 Vacancies are available)
- LDC, Lower Division Clerk, – (01 Vacancies are available)
- DEO, Data Entry Operator, – (01 Vacancies are available)
- Assistant Sub Inspector, ASI, – (23 Vacancies are available)
- Constables, – (46 Vacancies are available)
- Constable Drivers, – (32 Vacancies are available)
- Constable Wireless Operators, – (07 Vacancies are available)
- Constable Dog Attendant, – (01 Vacancies are available)
- Drivers, – (5 Vacancies are available)
- Dispatch Riders, – (01 Vacancies are available)
- Naib Qasid, – (16 Vacancies are available)
- Ardali, – (04 Vacancies are available)
- Cook, – (05 Vacancies are available)
- Sweepers – (03 Vacancies are available)
- Primary Pass
- Middle Pass
- 18 to 30 Years for all above positions.
Physical Eligibility Criteria For Constable, ASI & Sub-Inspector:
- For Male
- Chest: 32 by 34
- Height: 5′-7″ (5 feet 7 Inches)
- For Females:
- Height: 5′-4″ (5 feet 4 Inches)
How to Apply Procedure For ANF Jobs 2018:
- First, Candidates are required to Visit UTS Apply Online Website.
- Where you see Application Form Along with Deposit for each position like this.
- Download the Application form According to your position.
- Fill Application Form & Deposit Slip (Make Sure don’t leave any field blank).Submit Particular Fees which are asked in the deposit slip).
- Send your application Form along with Deposit Slip & CNIC to the following address:
MANAGER OPERATIONS (PID: ANF-1), Universal Testing Services, 278-A, Main Nazim-Ud-Din Road, F10/1 Islamabad.
Last Date is 26th March 2018.
Remember: No late or incomplete applications will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
For more details, you can read the advertisement below mentioned in which are the general terms and conditions and last due date and other details for applying for ANF jobs 2018. For more details, you can also visit the official site of Universal Testing Services http://uts.com.pk/
So, guys, this was all about Anti-Narcotics Force ANF Jobs 2018 For ASI, Sub-Inspector, Constable & Other Staff. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your queries is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit www.startjobs.pk to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff.