The very well-known International Bank, Al Baraka Banking Group’s subsidiary Al Baraka Bank Pakistan is offering Al Baraka Bank Jobs as Branch Service Officer (BSO) Batch 2019.
Al Baraka Banking Group is a part of Bahrain Joint Stock Company which is also listed on the Bahrain Bourse and NASDAQ Dubai stock exchanges. Al Baraka bank is operating in almost 17 countries with almost 700 branches internationally.
The Al Baraka Bank Pakistan has almost 191 branches in 97 cities of Pakistan. So, all of you who want to pursue their career’s in the Banking sector has a golden opportunity to kick start their career with one of the world’s recognized and established Banks. Young, Energetic and Self-Motivated staff is required for the position of Branch Service Officer. The recruited candidates will be offered PKR 25,000/- per month with other perks and benefits such as inclusion in provident fund, Gratuity Fund, Medical, and Finance facilities. If you are interested in this prospect, then you can find out the further details from mentioned below.
More Bank Jobs in Pakistan: Click Here
Al Baraka Bank Jobs as Branch Service Officer (BSO) Batch 2019
- The candidates who wish to apply for this opportunity must have done at least B. Com (Hons) / M. Com, BBA (Hons) / MBA (Accounting / Finance / Banking). BSc. / BS in Economics.
- Moreover, the minimum required CGPA must be 2.7
- All those students who are awaiting final results or in process of completion of their degrees can also apply for this program.
- The required age of the candidate must be at least 26 years of age.
- The last date to apply is 31st May 2019. No applications will be processed!
How to Apply For Al Baraka Bank Branch Service Officer (BSO) Batch 2019
- All of those interested applicants who want to apply can do so by sending their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It must be remembered that only shortlisted candidates will be called in for the interview process.
- Any candidate who uses any way of influencing the selection procedure will be straight forward get disqualified.
- For more details, you can check out the attached advertisement below.
Al Baraka Bank Branch Service Officer (BSO) Batch 2019