Here on this page Agriculture Department, Sindh Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement is available. Applicants are invited from all over the Sindh whether they are from Sindh (Rural) and Sindh (Urban) to join Agriculture Department Sindh Govt Jobs 2019.
They are several departments in it, Jobs in Inquiries and Anti Corruption. These departments are recruiting individuals, Individuals must be energetic and enthusiastic. In Directorate of Bureau of Supply & Price Department; They are Agriculture Business Manager, Research Associate, Computer Operator, Lab Technician. Age limit from 18 to 28. Matric/Intermediate/BBA/B.com/and Graduation candidate is eligible to apply for the above position.
Age relaxation will be given. The quota of rural and urban Sindh are reserved. Women, Minorities and Disabled person quota are reserved as well 5%, 5%, and 2% respectively. There is no TA/DA will be given. Government and Semi-Government Officers may apply through proper channel.
Check More Sindh Government Jobs
Agriculture Department Sindh Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- 01 Agriculture Business Manager
- 02 Research Associate
- 01 Computer Operator
- 01 Lab Technician
How to Apply For Agriculture Department Sindh Jobs
- The applicants are required to apply for deputy commissioner battagram jobs on the National Testing Services website, i.e. https://www.nts.org.pk.
- The applicants are required to download the application form and deposit fee challan from the National Testing Services website.
- National Testing Services (NTS) will be taking the screening test for the deputy commissioner battagram jobs for which roll no. slips will not be personal issues, however, they would be made available online on the NTS website.
- Upon the clearance of NTS screening test, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, whose result will further determine the final selection.
- The applicants are required to send the following documents along with their duly filled in application form National Testing Services Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan via courier or post.
- Paid NTS copy of challan form
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Attested copy of academic and experience certificates including diplomas, certificates, pass certificates, mark sheets and degrees.
- 1 recent passport sized photograph
- 1 copy of CNIC
- 1 copy of domicile
Agriculture Department Sindh Jobs
The last date is 15 Apr 2019.