2018 USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Program USA Fully Funded For Pakistani: Are you looking for The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) Fulbright Scholarship? Waited long enough! The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) has announced USEFP Fulbright Degree Program 2018 offering fully funded Masters and Ph.D. Program in the United States of America.
If you are interested to know more about USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Degree Program 2018 then keep scrolling below.
2018 USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Program USA Fully Funded For Pakistani Detailed Description:
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) has announced USEFP Fulbright Degree Program 2018 for the Pakistani students who are looking forward to pursuing their higher education in the United States of America on scholarship.
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) Fulbright Degree Program 2018 offers fully funded Masters and Doctoral Degree Program along with many other benefits in the USA. Both male and female candidates who are fluent in verbal and written English language are eligible to apply.
The scholarship is available in the following academic domains:
- Maters Program
- D. Program
- Tuition fee waiver
- Textbook wavier
- Airfare coverage
- Living stipend
- Health Insurance
- United States of America (USA).
Educational Qualification Required:
- For Masters: 4 years bachelors totaling 16 years of formal education.
- For Ph.D.: Master’s, M.Phil. or any comparable degree totaling 18 years of formal education.
- Candidates with Pakistani nationality are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- The candidates must have a fluent verbal and written English.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Score of minimum 138 in verbal and 138 in the quantitative section as per the new scoring system is required.
- The selected candidates will also have to bring a proof of TOFEL along with them in the interview.
- Candidates already studying or working in the U.S are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates with dual U.S / Pakistani nationality are not eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have not previously received Full Bright Scholarship.
- For the application form and more details visit http://www.usefpakistan.org/Programs/FulbrightDegree.cfm?Tab=Programs.
- A complete and duly filled application package includes:
- An application form
- 3 reference letters
- GRE score report
- Scanned transcripts and degrees
- An explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree.
P.S. Higher Education Commission (HEC) attested documents are not required for the application. The degrees and transcripts must be attested by the issuing authority.
The last date is 16th May 2018.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the USEFP Fulbright Degree Program 2018 advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.