Sindh Police Jobs 2017 for Constables, Wireless Operators & Driver NTS Application Form (Job Description):

Sindh Government has recently announced job opportunities in Sindh Police. Applicants are invited from all over the Sindh, Rural and Urban both to join Sindh Police Jobs 2017. Sindh Police are recruiting individuals for 2017. They are basically recruiting for Telecommunication Sindh Jobs. They are recrutiing in a large scale. Position names are Head Constable (Wireless Operator ) (BPS-07), Police Constable (BPS-05) and Constable (BPS-05). Matriculation qualification is requered for Police Constable and Constable (Driver) while intermediate qualification is required for Head Constable (Wireless Operator). There are several physical criteria is required for Male. 33 by 34.5 chest, Height must be 5 x 5, and Running speed must be 1600 meters in 7 minutes. For Female, Height must be 5 feet. and Walking speed must be 800 meters in 14 minutes. Age limit from 18 to 28 is required for the all the constable Job. Test will be conducted by NTS (National Testing Service). Applicants can get more information from NTS website www.nts.org.pk. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel.

Application Procedure:

Application are required to get the application form and Deposit slip fron NTS website, www.nts.org.pk. Applicants has to deposit Rs 400 and for physical test, Rs 150 is required. Fill the form properly, and Your application form must have these attested documents:

• Qualification Degree / Certificate
  • Domicile
  • Computerized CNIC
  • Recent Passport Size photograph

send your application to the following address:

National Testing Service NTS Headquarters  1-E Street 46 I-8/2 Sector Islamabad

Download Application Form

Application Procedure:

Last date is 7-1-2017

Official Advertisement for Sindh Police Jobs 2017 for Constables, Wireless Operators & Driver NTS Application Form:

65 Responses to "Sindh Police Jobs 2017 for Constables, Wireless Operators & Driver NTS Application Form"

1. Name Syed Shah Hussain
    Father Name ghulam Hussain shah
    District. South Karachi (sindh)
    C.n.i.c no. 42301-5870069-9
    Qualification. Intermediate
    Cell. 03352138492
    Poste. Head constable
    Experience. Computer operator data inter
    Address. Police quarter lyari Karachi

2. Name kashif ali
    S/o nazar ali
    Cnic no/4240187827471
    Qualification Matriculation
    Domicili district sanghar
    Date of birth 14 09 1988
    poste. police constable (BPS-05)
    Address.vellige Gul Muhammad laghari post office sarhari tahseel shahdadpur district sanghar
    Cell No 0302 3001153/03022815818
    Sir plzz I need a job plzzz

3. Name;Muhammad Rashid
    Name;Muhammad Siddique
    CNIC No;4130395608529
    Data of Birth;23.09.1994
    Qualification; Matriculation
    Domicile;Hyderabad [u]
    Name of post;constable (BPS-05)
    phone/Call No;03042099161
    Address;House No;516 Masoom Saha colany Hyeerabad
    Emali*km044922@mali.com

4. bhai mne head constable wireless operator ka physical test 25/feb/2017 ko pass kar lia tha or wahan per jo teachers the unhone bla tha ke 1 week k bad ap ka chalan ajaiga lkn abhi tak nahi aya 10 days to ho gai hain na hi koi msg aya he.
    I AM WAITING FOR ANSWER;

5. Chalan kb ai ga Sir

hum ne 5-3-2017 ko Shaheedbanizerabad m Running m pass ke the Running k bad kaha gaya k ap ka 11 or 12 March ko Chalan Ai ga 400 ka Chalan jamaa karwani k bad apke pass NTS k Messages Ain gy Written test k Hum Musilsil Chake kr rhy hen lkn Ab tk nhn aaya kio Bata sakta h k Q nhn aaya chalan

1. sir i have achieved 35.75% in head constable wireless operator …
        kia me pass ho jaon ga is percentage me ??????
        plzz help

6. Muhammad Muzamil shaikh · Edit

7. Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Assalam-o-alikum NTS Department . Sir mera name Muhammad Muzamil shaikh. Mene sindh police telecommuniction me written Test dia tha . Jis me mere 43Question theak hain par mujhe 36number mily hain result me. Plz help me. Ye mera ROLL NO . hy 7803892. Plz sir meri request ko response dena .

8. Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Assalam-o-alikum NTS Department . Sir mera name Muhammad Muzamil shaikh. Mene sindh police telecommuniction me written Test dia tha . Jis me mere 43Question theak hain par mujhe 36number mily hain result me. Plz help me. Ye mera ROLL NO . hy 7803892. Ye mera cell Number 03053705156

9. sir iam lal chand from tandojam dist hyderabad sir i got 36.50 mark but still no response from nts site can you please tell me iam pass or fell my contact num 03013607356 please please tell me through msg or call inform about my result

10. sir mera naam
    m.Naseer Khan sir Maine Pakistan telecommunication sindh constable written test mai mere 56 answer tik tay per result mai 43.75 Mark’s hai or sir interview ka massage kab aiga.please sir reply me.

11. Assalam.o.alaikum NTS department i had done written test on 02.03.2017 carrarying marks 61 for wireless operator head constable .
    But till now i am waiting for next step plzzzzzz inform me about medical or INTERvIEW

12. Muhammad Waqas Son of Muhammad Siddiq.
    roll number 3306613
    Cnic 4230140038669
    domecile karachi south

Sir Mere Written test m 47.50 marks hen but mera Interview list m name show nhi ho raha ..plz help me….for Guaide