Lady Cadet Course 2017 LCC Online Registration (Job Description):
Many young women out there are interested in becoming the captain of the Pakistan Army on completion of their Bachelor’s or Master’s qualification in either Short Service Commission or Lady Cadet Course. This article provides a discussion about the criteria for a Lady’ Cadet Course in 2017.
The Lady Cadet Course entails a training period of six months at the Pakistan Military Academy Kakul. All successful candidates will then be awarded with becoming the captain of the Pakistan Army.
How do you know if you qualify to be part of the Pak Army Lady Cadet Course 2017?
If you possess a qualification in any of the following, then you are able to register for this course:
- Women who have completed a M.A or M.Sc in Chemistry, Economics, Islamic Studies, Geography and Management Sciences are able to form part of the Army Education Corps.
- A degree in B.E or B.Sc Textile Engineering or M.BA.
- A degree in B.E or M.S in Civil, Architectural, or Town Planning Engineering. These applicants should join the Army Engineering Corps.
- On completion of the B.Sc, B.E, B.S, B.S (I.T) and BSCS in Computer Engineering, applicants should form part of the Pakistan Army.
- Those who have done a BE or MS in Electronics or Telecommunication should form part of the Corps of Signals.
- Induction in Corps is also offered to Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for BE applicants in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Avionics, Mechatronics Engineering or BE in Biomed Engineering.
What should your height, weight and age be?
Your height should be five feet or 152.4 cm. This is the minimum height requirement. Your weight is dependent on your body mass index. The maximum age is that of 28 years. However, your age may be negotiable.
How to Apply:
Applicants may register online and view the latest advertisement for the Lady Cadet Course 2017. Online registration can be done from January 2017. All candidates should be well prepared for their new job that they will be taking on.